27 May 2004

The Night's Template

      Well, it looks like Blogger is finally fixing up some of its problems that developed in revamping itself a few weeks ago. It also means that such changes are causing some cosmetic "differences" (he says gnawing ever so mildly on his lower lip). I've been modifying the basic template trying to smooth things out as much as possible, but for at least a week or so, things are going to look a little kooky so please bear with me. I have a funny feeling I'm going to have a construct an entirely new template sooner or later, though that's a royal pain the glutimus maximus. I'm glad, however, that I've finally managed to get my old Blog editor to work again which-- to my unending frustration-- has been more or less out of commission for the past while. The clichéed long-and-the-short-of-it is this, that for the next week or so, it's going to be relatively obvious some of the differences in old ways of doing things compared to the new way of doing things. The only thing I can really do is batten down the hatches and answer as an old friend would: Arf. Arf.

No comments:

Blog Archive