26 May 2004

Oh, Come On....


      Alas, they forgot the old chestnut, "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

      Actually, now that I think about it, I have never developed a chat-up line, or anything of the like. There's something all too crass about the whole schlemiel. Thankfully, I'm the guy that gets introduced by someone else, or to whom ladies (albeit not nearly as many as I would like) introduce themselves. Call it pride, vanity, what you will; call it ironic, too, that a chap whose primary concern is with words hasn't put together the right ones together to start up conversations. I guess some shynesses never quite go away, never quite recede. And this from a guy who humiliates himself ritually for his paycheque. Meh. *shrug*

No comments:

Blog Archive