29 September 2004

"Moychandising, Moychandising, Moychandising!"

      This news will no doubt send some of you into states of rapturous glee. Oh, good Lord: I remember seeing the original in the cinema almost twenty years ago....   I know, I know, if were a horse, they'd have shot me by now.... Yes, we're going to have to go to ridiculous speed....

      It makes me wonder, though, how many Blast-From-The-Past sequels might still be in the works. Wall Street Part Deux? The Gods Must Still Be Crazy (After All These Years)? Resumed Innocent: The Sabitch Is Back?   The Lords of Even Flatter Bush?   Gooderfellas?   The House Of The Increasingly Long Shadows?   Mr Mom 2: After The Divorce?   Hannah and Her Great-Granddaughters?   It's enough to make this agnostic turn to prayer.

No comments:

Blog Archive