05 September 2004

Children of a Lesser Gawd

      Oh, here's a bloody surprise.... Like I couldn't have predicted this....

Sonnets      You are:

Shakespeare: Sonnets. Everyone has heard of you,
and almost everybody can find something
touching in you. You are calm and control
yourself, even though your wisdom and your
messages are no lesser than those of others.

Which literature classic are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

[link courtesy The Village Itself]

(Pause.... Er, there is NOTHING "touching" IN me. That's a truly frightening thought.)

Have to say, I found that quiz really annoying (and dare I note the grammar problems in my own "results"?) . But now I should try to figure what literary classic I really am. Part King Lear, surely; but more than likely a Beckett piece, alternately carved by silence and extended speech, with more than a bit of fancy for verbal play and (alack!) irony.

No comments:

Blog Archive