19 April 2004

She Was Bored...


      Or so Christie tells me in explaining why she made up these little icons that I'll eventually include on my template when I'm not asea in marking (or perhaps when I just can't take the idea of marking a moment longer and desperately need something to distract myself from the task). The first one, obviously, is for her site, the middle three for this "site" (as much as this page deserves to be called that), and the last, well, the last should be added to just about any site run by someone tragically disconnected with said institution. On last, feel free to read the word "institution" in any way you see fit. Receiving these, though, I am now convinced. Christie didn't move her site for her own reasons; she really is trying to get me to change my template. ;-)

All Things Christie, or Mere Crazed-tianity

Doctor J's

Doctor J's

Doc J's


yorkhater.gif


Thanks, bratto. This blog now feels all-equipped. :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive