17 April 2004

A Long Day's Journey Into Night


      Oy, it's off to torture my little'uns. Good gawd, I *cannot wait* for 10:00 to roll around. We shall see how my charges fare. Do I sound trepidatious? Well, I am. *fingers crossed* And then: fun, fun, fun (till Daddy takes my T-bird away...) as I get to-- deep, deep breath-- MARK their labours. Tonight shall be odd, though. I haven't been drinking at Da Bull on a Saturday since I was, oh, probably nineteen. Nineteen. Certainly not more than twenty. It boggles the mind.

      Hopefully, my wee ones will kick the exam's ass. Contrary to what many think, teachers do not want their students to do badly on exams. Bad exams = painful marking. Anyway, it's time to make myself away to Pork Spew. Oh, the joy, the rapture, the imperishable bliss!

      Okay, I will cease such facetiousness. Right. About. Now.

No comments:

Blog Archive