19 April 2004

Doctor J Assures You That This-- For Once-- Was Not Him


      Now just imagine what might have happened if there had been a wardrobe malfunction. C'mon, your country has the word "lay" in its name: savour the coincidence! (He says, noticing that "Canada" has the word "nad" in it, which really is better left entirely alone.)

      Oh Lord, I'm flashing back to being described, by a former-student and pub-mate with only a slight tinge of irony, as "the Mack Daddy." Hilarity, sweet, humiliating hilarity, though I'll leave the degree of factuality of this to your imaginations. I'll merely say that as a repeat offender, I'd have probably been caned in Malaysia by now. Check this out, though. Etymology, what a wonderful thing.

      ~~I'm the same boy I used to be....~~      (Right, Zozo?)

No comments:

Blog Archive