29 December 2004

A Spectacular Lack Of Creativity...

      ... results in this: this blog's decision to set up a dramatis personae of contributors to this blog. After all, it's bad enough I found myself having to describe myself on this blog, so you should be condemned to similar fates. Here's the catch: cite the name/alias you wish (and ideally have used in the past), and send me a 1-2 sentence description you'd like to have for yourself. Keep in mind: this is all tongue firmly-in-cheek. So, send me what you want and don't make me invent anything for you. Why? Cuz I'm old, tired, cranky, miserable, and just-plain generally disagreeable. This should surprise none of you. Grr. But I'm thinking more and more a cast of characters might be a good idea. So-- as the wife said to her husband-- take care of yourself, because you don't want to see what I might do.

      With that, back to the cranky box for me. And, alas, not the cranky box.... no, I'll not complete that sentence....

No comments:

Blog Archive