19 December 2004

The Lost Weekend

      My apologies to those of you that have been waiting for answers to your emails, but early Saturday morning I found myself sick as a dog-- yes, that old cliché again-- and wound up spending most of Saturday trying to recover. Even now, I'm only slowly getting back to normal, and it's a bit of small trial even bothering to write this entry. Don't worry, I'll spare all of you the gory details, but let's just say that I haven't come down with anything this flooring in years, such that I slept through most of Saturday, even though I kept waking up every hour or so. Thoroughly and grotesquely unpleasant, this thing's laid me up pretty badly, and I suspect I may not be back to normal by the end of the day-- and who even knows about tomorrow. So, please bear with me, and hopefully I can fight this thing off, whatever it is, as quickly as possible. Cheers and best everyone.

No comments:

Blog Archive