15 December 2004
Most Isn't Good Enough, We Have To Have It All! Wenh!
Don't even get this blog started.... (Something in me says this has to be unconstitutional.) Suffice it to say, this blog's had it with the Holier and the Healthier Than Thou, all of whom frankly need to have those nasty Iowa-sized cucumbers removed from their recta. I'm reminded that the Taliban told the people of Afghanistan they were doing what was best for the country, too. (And I guess all of my bar-owner friends that paid out the big cash to redesign their places to accommodate recent municipal by-law changes will now have wasted their money doing so, just so they can lose all their customers, too.) This isn't health legislation: this is ludicrous, sickening Puritanism at its worst. Gee, who would ever have thought that Dalton McSquinty and his cadre of intellectual kumquats would manage to be both pious and fiscally-irresponsible? Not this blog....
- ► 2007 (209)
- ► 2006 (178)
- ► 2005 (380)
- Happy New Year, Everyone
- ~~ Oh, Oh, Domino.... ~~
- Puss In Box
- A Spectacular Lack Of Creativity...
- Susan Sontag Dead At 71
- "Honestly, It's Just So High Up There..."
- The Obligatory Post-Christmas Entry
- Absence Makes The Heart Grow Something-Or-Other
- Meeting The Breadth Requirement
- "It Trips Dishonestly Off The Tongue"
- So What Do You Want For Christmas?
- The Best Laid Schemes O' Mice An' Men
- "What Do Women Want?"
- We Know, We Saw The Video....
- A Titter From A Bitter Critter
- Lowered Exultations
- The Madness of King George
- A Surprise In Every Box
- The Lost Weekend
- Taking It All In
- A Portrait Of The Doctor As An Old Man?
- Big Brother And Its Champion
- Yup, He Really Said It
- The Wisdom Of Solomon
- Today's Public Service Link
- Let's See The Flop....
- Dulce Et Decorum Est
- From The "What To Do With Useless Former Prime Min...
- And The "Disturbing Father Of The Year" Award Goes...
- The Fuller Brush Girl
- Cbeckois Agitations
- Most Isn't Good Enough, We Have To Have It All! W...
- Snap, Crack Ho, Pop
- Not So Smart-- And Proud Of It
- When Lilacs Last In The Dead Land Bloom'd
- Careless Blisters
- More Exercises In Bad Writing
- Exodus 7:19-20, Hoser-Style, or Cotton Mathe...
- Coming To A Box Near You
- "A Little Pleasure Dome If I've Ever Seen One"
- All That Bijjibajjazza
- Terror, In A Handful Of Words
- Masters of Allusion
- Filthy, Filthy Lucre
- My Tongue Gets Around
- Hamburger Hill
- Lapses of Zanity
- ~~ But I Don't Want To....
- ~~ Simply The Best ~~ (Better Than All The Res...
- Once More Unto The Streets
- ~~ De Dude Dude Dude, He's Daft Daft Daft ~~ ...
- The Unbearable Lightness Of Buehring, or A L...
- ~~ I Believe In Myrrhacles ~~ (You Sexy Thang, Y...
- Getting The Wrinkles Out
- Yo Adrian!
- Because, Believe It Or Not, People Keep Asking
- From Blind Air, From Complete Eclipse
- Run For Cover, Lads!
- The Limburger Babies
- "Our Strength, Hope and Joy"
- The Second Coming
- And So It Begins....
- Absurd Headline Of The Day
- The Holy Grail (Of Canned Meats)
- A Transport Of Cordiality
- Like A Complete Unknown
- The Searchers
- ~~ Get A Little Bit.... ~~ (Don't Be Shy)
- It's A Hard Knock Life...
- A Cautionary Tale On Giving Up
- Once A Day And Twice On Sundays
- You've Got To Be Kidding Me....
- Hooker In The Mornin'
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game
- German Sausage
- One Shrimp,Two Shrimp
- Tender Mercies
- Canada's Chronicler
- ▼ December (80)