12 November 2004

If You Can't Laugh At Yourself....

      Alright, alright: as reluctant as I am to put actual images of myself on this blog, something about this picture just seems so typical-- and so "Jer," the word apparently now an adjective in its own right-- that I guess I should post it and let you crack your jokes. I look at this picture and I see the guy who can't stop lecturing, the teacher making a point or a politician on the hustings. (Notice the hand.) And, yes, I do need a haircut. The picture is from Zelda's wedding, from which I'll post a picture or two if she lets me (nudge nudge wink wink), at which I surely introduced the embarrassment factor. The couple to whom I am talking (or speechifying, as it looks) are the groom's very kind aunt and uncle, and the young lads in the back their sons. Zelda originally named this picture "Jer in Action" before I renamed and edited it to make it a little more blog-friendly. Prepare for a larf.


      Now you know why I don't post pictures of myself here.    Other than the fact, of course, that you can count the number of photographs of me that I've allowed to be taken in the past year on one hand. So there you have it. Yuk it up. Har har har.... Oh, that I had been writ down an ass!

No comments:

Blog Archive