19 June 2004

Testing, Testing, One Two Three

      RK forwarded this article to me yesterday, and it's one of those pieces that makes you (okay, me, and perhaps a few others) wince in frustration. The added "bonus" to reading this article is that you may-- or may not, I haven't fully decided yet-- catch a glimpse of the future look of this blog. I'm considering revamping the template here, and the background image and the basic layout of this article may be a way I'll go. Still teasing it through. Let me know what you think, if you think anything of it, that is.

      It may be time for another, er, toast.

      (Note: the site at which the file is being hosted is being rather irregular-- bloody uppity, if you ask me-- so you may get "Internal Server Error" messages. My apologies. It is there; you may just have to try again later.)

No comments:

Blog Archive