21 June 2004

Pinky and the J, J, J, J....

      Just a few bits and pieces:

  • The comments are screwing up again-- sorta. You can't read them without going into the "Edit Comments" section. You can still enter your remarks and the like, but they're just acting funny. I'm told it shouldn't take too long for things to return to normal....

  • There won't be much of an update today. Doctor J is tired and cranky-- er, well, more than usual, anyway.

  • As for the template change, we shall see how long this lasts. Although-- as Greg puts it-- "hot pink" is not a personal theme colour by any stretch of the imagination, it's the result of the mind's eye never quite getting what it wants. The background image I selected for this was much darker. This is also why we don't let Doctor J do anything colour-related. At the very least, it's nice to shake my readers up now and again.   By the way, this looks better before Blogger mangles the page by adding its infernal banner at the top of the page. Those of you that have asked: the image is of a coast in Ireland.
Anyway, I think that's it for now. I've been workin' on the graveyard shift, and my coffin's been waiting for me. Cheers.

No comments:

Blog Archive