21 June 2004

Sigh-Diddy-Shrug-Shrug

      Okay, boys and girls, this is what happens when an artistically-challenged Luddite struggles to change things around to make things look a bit better. I'm not sure what I think of this new design-- and probably won't be sure for a while; like haircuts and condoms, template changes always take a bit of getting-used-to. Feel free, of course, to let me know what you think. Feel equally free to be (gasp!) honest. If I decide to stay with this, I'll still have the bugger of a task ahead of remodifying the side-panel for all the links I've temporarily shunted aside. Oy vey.

      Why did I do this again?  Oh, yeah, I'm an IDIOT.

      By the way, some of you may be seeing things in screwy formats if you don't have all the right fonts working on you machine. So, I take absolutely no responsibility if you're not seeing Chaucer and Cooper fonts (among others).



      Not sure you're seeing things the way they were designed? You can check against this screen-shot, although this is a full-screen capture in only rough quality.

No comments:

Blog Archive