08 September 2003

Yes, I *Am* An Idiot


For reasons totally beyond me, instead of preparing to meet my new batch of kids tomorrow, and instead of doing something genuinely productive, I spent much of today redesigning the visualization of this blog, including the color schematics. Blah blah blah. Yes, I'm a tinkerer: it's the way I deal with things that bug me to no human end. And yes, I am an idiot, wasting my time on such trivial matters when I could, should be doing something much more profitable. Alas, I diddle away the time, and avoid the emails that are gathering elsewhere. I have to admit that I am developing something of a liking for playing around with HTML, something that is still relatively new to me; perhaps that's a bit of the kid left in me, the kid that had to figure out how everything worked and what he could do with it. *Shrug* Who knows. Onward ho!

No comments:

Blog Archive