03 September 2003

Modified Archives


For my own sake, but also for the convenience of anyone searching this site for literature proper, I've totally revamped the archives page of this blog-- and boy have I revamped it. There are now individual links to poems published here, as well as to more significant quasi-literary excerpts. There, too, will go the store of those quotes that you'll see below the banner of this blog. AND, you'll also find the old writer's gallery that used to be attached to the main of this site. All in all, I think it looks pretty good, and its design and colour scheme are moreorless consistent with this main blog.

My own reasons for this should be obvious: to be able to find at a glance the poems I thought enough of include here; but there's also a more practical reason, that this blog has been more about quirky news articles and personal bits and pieces than about literature per se, so anyone actually here for lit stuff should go straight to the archives. The archives are not, as of now, in any way out of date: they come up to today; but they do make for a more convenient method of location, short of a search engine that can be very laborious.

Anyway, check out the new and improved archive page here. Let me know if there are any problems or dead links.

And, no, don't ask me why I bothered with this. ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive