15 September 2003

Bits About The 'Net


Here is an article that udderly, er, utterly, baffles the mind.

Now, I'm willing to believe in the redemptive power of love, but this strikes me as just plain spooky. It's amazing what people will believe.

Dave Barry's column today is on the Democratic primaries... and it is fair and balanced. LOL.

Oh, dear Lord, it seems poor Jennufleck may be finished. *covers mouth in shock* Or maybe not. Or maybe it's just another desperate attempt for attention. I refuse to link to any of the garbage on the net today about this piffle. WHO CARES? Apparently Ben got 'cold feet,' which I think is Hollywoodese for 'the bugger realized he's just saving money on the divorce that would happen a year from now anyway.'

I cannot believe the monumental stupidity of the Israeli goverment that has mused publically about assassinating Yasser Arafat. Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Arafat-- but to say such things is just throwing kerosene on the already out-of-control fire. Protests to the Israeli statements have reached as far as Indonesia. *shakes head in disbelief*

Whenever I think about the weighty decisions our politicians have to make, I am so glad that I am not in the political world. It's nice to know that Manitoba has truly forward-looking legislators.

Word to budding writers: nothing is more intense that a feud about a fake-book, as evidenced by this exchange. Hilarious. Also from Modern Humorist, this parody of those Penthouse letters that everyone pretends they've never, ever, ever read.

Apparently according to the quiz, Which 'Whose Line Is It, Anyway' Actor Are You?, apparently I am:
Colin 'THE CAT!!!!' Mochrie

Why doesn't that suprise me? I kinda half-expected to be Paul Merton or Greg Proops-- or even Clive Anderson. Gawd, I miss the old British series. Mornings just aren't the same without waking up to my morning chuckles.

And in another relevant quiz, Know Shakespeare? Rate Yourself, apparently:

I'm Shakespearean 100%.  I know him as well as I know myself! *coughs*

Well, I guess I damned well better be... ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive