Which is, that you can finally find what you’re looking for on this blog using the search bar at the top left. In the past, a search there would take you to a Google page of items, and, worse, that page would miss most of what actually was on this blog. Maddening didn’t begin to describe it. Now, however, you can type in a search term, say "Mark Strand," and have all the relevant entries displayed for you on one page. (I think they’re all the entries, anyway.) Neat, and damned handy, sez I. Feel free to bathe in the verby-verby-overlyadverby-verbiage.
Off to a small poker tournament tonight at one my locals. Let’s see if I can finally come in better than second.
Post-Script: Okay, apparently not all the relevant entries. It’s an improvement, though, and I don’t get to say that very often.
- WWJD? If he were a scary freakin' clown that is.....
- The L-Word
- It'll Be A Tragedy! (Unless It Happens During A D...
- Woman In A Lampshade
- Ashes and Asses
- Back To That Same Old Place
- One Flu Over?
- When playing chicken goes horribly wrong
- Whatever you can muster
- Keys To The Gates
- Because A Little Pee Makes All The Difference
- Winning The Lovely Bugger Outright
- Anything Else?
- Whory Shearer
- So There IS An Advantage To The New Blogger
- Just One Book
- Medieval Tech Support
- There's A Tarantino Movie In There
- Feinting With Damned Praise
- Stop and Buy Goods (On a Snowy Afternoon)
- lub-dub, lub-dub
- It's All About Dixon Boys
- Fox News
- Let there be dancing in the streets, drinking in t...
- A New Development; Mark Your Calendars!
- Libretto By Sir Mix-A-Lot
- With A Parricidal Toe
- The Dragon In Winter
- Legislators Gone Wild
- Feared Science
- Once More Unto The Well
- Surely He Can't Be Serious
- Gloomy Tuesday
- Contractually Obligatory Friday Entry, or Fakes, F...
- Chats Nod Nod
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2006 (178)
- ► 2005 (380)
- ► 2004 (1435)