- It's comforting that for some people class still matters. This guy's namesake, Francis the Talking Mule, didn't bray so shamelessly.
- Seems that old whipper-snapper Harrison Ford has had to take a stand. Call it the Devo-lution of the Specious. Fakes, fakes, why do there always have to be fakes....
- Two words this ex-English teacher never wanted to see pressed together: Wiki Novel. Can't wait for Stephen Colbert's The Unbearable Truthiness of Being.
- Ladies and gents, herewith your Creepy Headline Of The Day. One has to wonder how one "probes" snow, though; strikes me as a technical impossibility.
- One also has to wonder why our various political
hacksleaders aren't making more hay out of this. Except, maybe, that nobody wants to talk about foreign policy, much less matters of illegal detainment, since the Arar settlement.
- And finally, it seems this blog will soon reach 50,000 unique hits, which (I'm told) is only six thousand less than Paris Hilton's had. Which sucks more, I'll leave you to decide, though I assure you the Not-So-Good Doctor was much better at 22, too.
02 February 2007
Contractually Obligatory Friday Entry, or Fakes, Flakes and F**ks
Sorry, folks, not much of an update today; am asea in email and the like and hoping eventually to get it all done before my fingers snap at the knuckles. But a few short notes:
- WWJD? If he were a scary freakin' clown that is.....
- The L-Word
- It'll Be A Tragedy! (Unless It Happens During A D...
- Woman In A Lampshade
- Ashes and Asses
- Back To That Same Old Place
- One Flu Over?
- When playing chicken goes horribly wrong
- Whatever you can muster
- Keys To The Gates
- Because A Little Pee Makes All The Difference
- Winning The Lovely Bugger Outright
- Anything Else?
- Whory Shearer
- So There IS An Advantage To The New Blogger
- Just One Book
- Medieval Tech Support
- There's A Tarantino Movie In There
- Feinting With Damned Praise
- Stop and Buy Goods (On a Snowy Afternoon)
- lub-dub, lub-dub
- It's All About Dixon Boys
- Fox News
- Let there be dancing in the streets, drinking in t...
- A New Development; Mark Your Calendars!
- Libretto By Sir Mix-A-Lot
- With A Parricidal Toe
- The Dragon In Winter
- Legislators Gone Wild
- Feared Science
- Once More Unto The Well
- Surely He Can't Be Serious
- Gloomy Tuesday
- Contractually Obligatory Friday Entry, or Fakes, F...
- Chats Nod Nod
- ▼ February (35)
- ► 2006 (178)
- ► 2005 (380)
- ► 2004 (1435)