08 August 2003

OMFG: Not For Anyone With A Working Sense of Morality

I had heard about this a fair bit lately (it's constantly in the news), but it's even worse than I thought. Hunting for Bambi is more than just 'naked paintball'; there's also the repugnant promise of "an actual road kill scene as a semi-truck takes out Bambi on the highway" and the prospects of "tracking down women with dogs to chasing after them with a real armored tank." I don't know what depresses me most-- the sick minds that conceive of such shite, the sick minds that pay for such shite, or the sad, sick minds of the women who abase themselves and their sex for this shite.

This is truly disturbing. And I know full well, such misogynist 'entertainment' will no doubt become grist for the mill of the ardent feminists who would paint (pardon the word) all men as predatory scumbags. We've not heard the end of this, I assure you. To the assholes who thought this up: fuck you, and I hope some agitated females opt to turn your sorry hides into coats with which to cover themselves. These guys make the Girls Gone Wild mongers look like moral pillars.

No comments:

Blog Archive