21 August 2003

Well....

I've revamped the design on this blog yet again in the hope of making it clearer and easier on the eyes. Any feedback would be appreciated, as I especially do not trust my sense of colours. (Alas, the constant frustration with making colours 'match,' and the awareness all my efforts will never entirely succeed.) Ugh. Yeah, the graphical links are a little crudely done (Hey, what did you expect from me?), but hopefully they'll be a little less straining on the eyes than the plethora of text links I might otherwise have had.

I may re-add a writers gallery, but I've removed it for now to make the page load faster. Should I bother? We shall see.

Suggestions are, of course, welcome; just don't expect them to be followed through on anytime soon. ;-)

Cheers & best all,

Dr. J.

No comments:

Blog Archive