23 August 2003

Googling Doctor J

I have to say I found this funny. Apparently, a friend of mine lost the http address for this blog and searched for "Dr J words" (no quotes) on Google. This blog -- surprisingly enough, considering the relatively common search terms-- came up first on the list of sites. That, however, is not the funny part. Said person then went back to Google and with the same search terms clicked on "I'm Feeling Lucky" and was brought directly to this blog. Of course, inquiring mind that I am, I checked this out, and it's true (at least for now, anyway). So now you know, dear readers, whoever you are, if you're feeling lucky, you'll end up with Dr J.... LOL

Willow: Have you googled her yet?
Xander: Willow, she's 17!
--- from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

No comments:

Blog Archive