This blog directs you to this only if you're curious enough to lick a metal pole in winter time: yes, it's Christopher Walken reading Edgar Allan Poe's "The Raven" as if here were grooving along in a coffeshop in Baha. Gee, suddenly those "Hey, Pepto Bismol!" commercials don't seem so bad after all.
(And, yes, not just phoning it in, he's literally, like that pocket-watch in Pulp Fiction, pulling something right out of his ass.
(link courtesy Fazed, and, yes, I know, it needs more cowbell....)
UPDATE: The original link seems to have exceeded its bandwidth limits. Check out this site for an alternate location.
- ► 2007 (209)
- ► 2006 (178)
- Is It Really Possible...
- How Can You Tell There's Not Much To Do In Saskato...
- Mercer, Mercer Me....
- The Pluck Of The Irish
- And Justice For All
- Come Shoot My Windows
- I Have Witnesses
- Scotch On The Rocks
- Plaster of Paris
- The Old Mahon And The Sea
- He Shall Be Released (Exclusively)
- Utterly Cynical and Very Stupid
- Nevermore, Nevermore, Please Sir, Nevermore
- 'Twould Set Your Heart A-Bubblin'
- Shakin' All Over
- Just Your Average Horny Little Devils
- Bowled-Over and Free-Falling
- A Query For My Readers (All Four Of You)
- Tout La Meme Chose
- A School of Guile, A Net Of Deep Deceit
- The Turtle And The Turtleneck
- This Blog Will Mull It Over
- Why Do You Have To Let It Finger...
- Run For The Border
- A Shiver Runs Through Him
- Sausage and Drippings
- The Moustache Before The Beard
- Sack of Woe
- Because It's Crucially Important Information
- Lolling About
- Like I Love Fresca
- So That's How It Felt
- Merely This And Nothing More?
- From Out Of Nowhere
- A Kind Of An Update
- Further Apologies
- In What Way Is This Not Adorable?
- Real Real John
- Bouncing Back
- A Scam Down Under
- Grewal Intentions
- In Case You Were Wondering
- And Seventeen Seconds....
- A Kiss And A Cuddle
- ▼ June (44)
- ► 2004 (1435)