Coming soon: Gordon Lightfoot at every Tim Horton's. Okay, all together now:
There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
Businessmen, they drink my mocha, plowmen dig my earth,
None of them along the line know what any of it is worth.
Managed, by the way, to dig up, finally, an online-edition of Bono's 1984 interview with The Bob and The Man from Hot Press. You can find it here. Hard to believe there was a time when Bono didn't act like an authority on everything.
- ► 2007 (209)
- ► 2006 (178)
- Is It Really Possible...
- How Can You Tell There's Not Much To Do In Saskato...
- Mercer, Mercer Me....
- The Pluck Of The Irish
- And Justice For All
- Come Shoot My Windows
- I Have Witnesses
- Scotch On The Rocks
- Plaster of Paris
- The Old Mahon And The Sea
- He Shall Be Released (Exclusively)
- Utterly Cynical and Very Stupid
- Nevermore, Nevermore, Please Sir, Nevermore
- 'Twould Set Your Heart A-Bubblin'
- Shakin' All Over
- Just Your Average Horny Little Devils
- Bowled-Over and Free-Falling
- A Query For My Readers (All Four Of You)
- Tout La Meme Chose
- A School of Guile, A Net Of Deep Deceit
- The Turtle And The Turtleneck
- This Blog Will Mull It Over
- Why Do You Have To Let It Finger...
- Run For The Border
- A Shiver Runs Through Him
- Sausage and Drippings
- The Moustache Before The Beard
- Sack of Woe
- Because It's Crucially Important Information
- Lolling About
- Like I Love Fresca
- So That's How It Felt
- Merely This And Nothing More?
- From Out Of Nowhere
- A Kind Of An Update
- Further Apologies
- In What Way Is This Not Adorable?
- Real Real John
- Bouncing Back
- A Scam Down Under
- Grewal Intentions
- In Case You Were Wondering
- And Seventeen Seconds....
- A Kiss And A Cuddle
- ▼ June (44)
- ► 2004 (1435)