16 July 2004

That Friday Taste

Mehhhhh-wiiiiij

      Not much to be happening in the way of blogging today.   Last night I wound up partaking of a couple of bottles of Ontario wine which, as you may have surmised from the collision of the words "Ontario" and "wine," I was still tasting well into this morning.   Then much frustration with this blog-: after some renovations last night, all done in Mozilla, I had to redo everything because it all looked rather nauseating in Internet Deplorer.   And now I am supposed (key word there, supposed) to be barrelled over by the Musketeers to a stag-and-doe for an old family-friend.   We shall see.   Alas, yet another wedding on the horizon.... There are far too many of them in the happening.   Mehhhhh-wiiiij.   I'm almost starting to wonder if The Big Man is trying to tell this curmudgeon to make much of time.   Then again, if The Big Man were indeed trying to send such a message I fear I'd have to refuse him (three times, before the cock's crow?).   Ah, I should probably ready myself.   Hopefully there'll be some decent lagers on tap that I won't still be tasting tomorrow morning.   In the meantime, check out Stephen Hawking's anticipated revision of his thinking on black holes.   How appropriate.....

No comments:

Blog Archive