18 February 2004

Oh, Really??? I Did Nawwwt Know That....


      This blog really does hate to keep doing this, but, DUH!!!!!!!!!!! No, seriously.... DUH!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but, come on.... DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

      "Women are actually competitive." LOL... Love that word "actually," as if it were a genuine surprise. I am agog in disbelief. How can anyone NOT know this? I mean, come on, how woefully, wilfully ignorant does one have to be to be surprised by this? Jeezus, Mary, and Joseph P. Kennedy... Pardon me now while I massage my eyes with sufficient pressure to shiatsu an elephant. And pardon me, too, that I, I, I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at this... Now if only I could stop the tears running from my.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.... Sorry, I'll be back in a moment.... Oh, God, my stomach hurts....

      (Zelda, if you're reading this, I'm soooooooo sorry. You must be so proud to be a member of that department right now....)

      Oh, yes, it seems today indeed will be a day for fractured, colloquial associative writing...

      Ah, Mr. Eliot: Young men ought to be deplorers...

No comments:

Blog Archive