15 February 2004

Rage, Rage Against The Dying of the Light


      Bill Maher on the Janet Jackson fiasco wondered why Americans are so offended by an areola; paraphrasing, he noted, what's an areola but a bundle of nerves surrounded by flesh, just like Howard Dean. Ahhhhhh...... Nice, very nice.

      See also Maher's parody of country crank Tobe Keith singing about Janet:

BILL MAHER [as KOBE TEETH]: Hello, I'm Kobe Teeth. Last week, I thought I was the most P.O.'d I'd ever been about those 'Related Program Activities.' But this week, along come three more words that made me even madder: 'Unrehearsed Wardrobe Malfunction.' And I wrote this song about it.

'Well, my six-year-old son saw an African booby.
Now I haven't been this angry since they shot Jack Ruby.
Let the word ring out across the U.S. of A.,
keep your motherfuckin' tit inside your busted bustier.
I'm pissed off about this goddamn
halftime wardrobe malfunction.

'Oh, you can spoon with my wife and press your cock against her rear,
you can take all three Judds and take a shit on John Deere.
You can bum my last smoke and piss in my cola,
but I don't want to see your big, brown, pierced areola.
We're all just sick and tired of the Jackson family's dysfunction.
And your totally unplanned, accidental, unrehearsed
wardrobe malfunction, wardrobe malfunction'


[talking over refrain] I thought you were in control, Janet Jackson. What happened to that? You know, you make me want to hit the Jesus Juice, girl. [laughter] What the hell was that around your nipple anyway? A napkin ring? God, I've seen better tits on a she-cow. What about the children, that's my question, America, what about the children? God, I'm mad, boys! Hold me back! Every week this happens to me. I just get madder and madder!


No comments:

Blog Archive