22 February 2004

I Am Ready To Be Prime Minister. Seriously. But What Does A Prime Minister Do, Exactly?


      You can just picture it: "Hi, Belinda, I'm a first time caller, and I'm having a problem with my boyfriend. You see..." Just what we need, Dear Prime Minister Belinda... What is it about this woman's campaign that suggests she's basically the Canadian Paris Hilton, fifteen years later? *Shuddddder* Belinda's House Party. You know this blog just has to be there for that! Ohhhh myyyy.... Her blog is even funnier, by the way, especially since it's patently obvious she doesn't write a word of it. Question: if she revamps the constitution, can we call it the Magna Charta? I know, I know... I'll behave...

      But remember: Belinda needs our help. After all, a multi-millionairess with absolutely no political experience can't be expected to buy an election all on her pretty little own, could she??? *pout* Please give generously.

No comments:

Blog Archive