08 July 2003

From the 'Poor, Poor Baby' File

(also from imdb.com)

Jolie: I Haven't Had Sex for Ages

Stunning actress Angelina Jolie's status as a single woman has taken its toll on her nocturnal activities - it's been an extremely long time since she last had sex. The Girl, Interrupted beauty, who recently divorced eccentric actor Billy Bob Thornton, is now mother to her two-year-old adopted son Maddox, which has taken away the focus of dating and finding a new man. And since embarking on her calmer lifestyle, Jolie is amused at the way fans still view her as an icon of sexiness. She says, "Considering I haven't had sex in a really long time, I find that really funny!" But Jolie does have moments when she feels sexy - but it's usually when she's in the least appealing places for passionate lovemaking. She explains, "I feel sexy when I feel really wild. I feel sexy when I'm sweaty and hot in the middle of the jungle, or in the middle of the desert."


LOL. Is this why she kisses her brother on the lips in public?

Doctor J thus offers to star in Jolie's next film, shot in the desert or in the jungle, which he will tentatively call Doctor J: Womb Raider. ;-) (Even if she is a bit of a freak. Okay, a lot of a freak.)

No comments:

Blog Archive