14 July 2003

It's Quiet, Too Quiet....

I don't know why, but I have the feeling something's going to break today. I don't know what, or how, or anything like that; but you know that feeling you have every now and again when you know it's just too damned quiet, when there's something definitely shifting in the air-- well, that's the way it is for me right now. Whether it's a sunshine or a napalm bomb on the horizon, I have no clue, but my spidey-sense is tingling. May be in part why I couldn't sleep last night (still haven't).

Or maybe I'm getting these feelings because I didn't sleep last night, or because I'm in serious nicotine withdrawal.

But now, of course, with my sense up, it'll probably turn out like a cheap horror movie: suspicion up, something's definitely coming, and then it turns out to be a stray cat leaping from a garbage can....

But, Sssshhhhh...... Be vewwy vewwy quiet. It's Doctor-hunting season.....

ADDENDUM: Guess I was wrong. Nothing happened. I can live with that.

No comments:

Blog Archive