23 August 2004

Oh, Oh, Domino....

Zozo's vision of the days to come....

      Just a bit of fair warning: blogging for the next little while will very likely be spotty and maybe even non-existent as the Not-So-Good Doctor gets the Hell out of Dodge for a bit.   Yes, as Mr Eliot would say, now is "the dark time of the year."   In the words of Van Morrison, for whose Toronto gig I never did get around to getting tickets because of that trip to Pennsylvania:

Don't wanna discuss it
Think it's time for a change
You may get disgusted
Start thinkin' that I'm strange

In that case I'll go underground
Get some heavy rest
Never have to worry
About what is worst or what is best

Oh, oh, Domino....
Just let it all be over quickly.... I know, wishful thinking, wishful thinking....

      ADDENDUM: More Zozo sketches from a year or so ago:



"Just love" me.... Yeah, right........



Hey, in the first image, I look like a bloody pixie, flying about in the air.... Grr.   But I have to say, at the risk of sounding like an Air Farce parody, I love that word 'tingly.'

No comments:

Blog Archive