13 January 2004

Notes to Self


      Voici, mainly for RK, my outline for my lec today on A&C, which will probably sound cryptic... I assure you all, there is a logic thereto, and I stand surprisingly content with the order.

      Title: "The Love That Must Be Reckoned: An Apocalypse of Love."

          (i) The Triple Pillar and The Serpent of Old Nile
          (ii) Romance From The Outside
          (iii) Beyond Interiority: The Diva Mentality
          (iv) Enobarbus: That Truth Should Be Silent
          (v) Outstaring the Lightning
          (vi) Losing My Timing Like This: Send In The Clown
          (vii) Reckoning, and Metamorphosis: I Am Fire, Air

No particular genius therefore, mais... I'm glad merely I found a way to handle matters, within reason, within 50 minutes. Oy. We shall see. *shakes head vociferously*

Alas, were I still young and vital.... But still, Rocinante awaits.

No comments:

Blog Archive