04 January 2004

Brief Note On Comments On This Blog


      For reasons beyond the understanding of this blog, the source for the comment sections of this blog (enetation in England) is not only frequently down, but it very often doesn't report accurate numbers of comments. All I can suggest is this, that if you made a comment on anything on this blog, check the comments within a few days and there will probably be something there, but enetation may not report it when Blogger processes the script. I'm seriously considering going to an alternate source for commenting, but two things are making me hesitate: one, the desire not to lose all of the comments that have been gathered thus far; and two, the general pain in da butt of setting up new scripts and experimenting with new hosts. I'll decide on this sometime in the next wee bit, and if enetation keeps causing me problems, I'll likely opt for something new.

No comments:

Blog Archive