09 January 2004

I Can't See The Difference, Can You See The Difference?


      Okay, fellow Ontarians, if you're reading this: give this article a gander, and, if you can, name me a single way in which Dalton McSquinty is different than Mike Harris or Ernie Eves. And you have to love the arrogance: “I am going to bring results-based budgeting to Canada for the first time.” Oh ho ho, "the first time." Thank you, our Messiah. And, by the way, if McSquinty is making "a case for government," the government truly needs a better advocate. In my books, Dalton is already looking like one of the most inept political leaders in Canadian history, and I'm sure that future portraits of the current premier will depict him with his fingers crossed behind his back, or in some sort yoga position which depicts the appropriate location of his head in the vicinity of his anus.

No comments:

Blog Archive