23 January 2004

Minus The Cheerleader


Well, I guess it's appropriate that my life should have this:

My life has been rated:
Click to find out your rating!Suitable for 18 years or older. This is real life. Anything in this category is considered to be of subject matter relating to adult life, that happens day in and day out. Walking down the street is an 18 certificate. You have a life, well done.

Examples: American Beauty, Scary Movie
See what your rating is!

I dunno, I can more than see my life being a bit too similar to Kevin Spacey's story in American Beauty, but, damn it, were is my Mena Suvari??? *insert faux tears here* Scary Movie, however, sounds like a documentary about my romantic involvements, without the earth-splattering special effects.

Actually, I'm starting to think my life is more akin to Wonder Boys, right down to the bleedin' soundtrack (Dylan and Morrison et al). I'll just leave that as is. ;-)

No comments:

Blog Archive