13 March 2004

~~Think It's Time For A Change...~~

      As much as it may be a pain in the royal (or common) ass to do, I'm considering moving everything here over to another site, an MT-organized site, though that's a bit complicated; it's really more of a Type-Pad site. It'll be a while in the happening, if it does, because that means getting off my very narrow buttocks and re-aligning everything, to say nothing of redesigning matters (and risking losing all of what this site has gathered in the past 11 months). So, my friends, my readers -- should I move over here, or should I stay where I am? I'm diddling on this for a number of reasons, one of which is that I don't trust this new site: a previous site which promised all the same things went defunct very quickly, and I'd rather not eff myself in that way again.

      But you're the ones reading this, clicking to come here, for whatever absurd reason or another. Let me know what you think. Is it worth it to go through the riggamarole? Do you care? Or should I just sleeping dogs slumber accordingly?

No comments:

Blog Archive