Ever wonder what some of the worst album covers throughout history looked like? No? Oh...well, maybe these will change your mind:
As a testament to Dave's awesome power of rhyme, I'm going to be saying 'Devastatin' Dave, the turntable slave' all week in my head now and bursting into laughter.
No Julie, RUN! That skeezy drunk bastard is not planning to give you a pony for your birthday!
Finally, someone to show Britney how to get it back together and leave the boys panting.
Oh God, no! No, no, nooooooooooooooo....
More here (I think The Louvin Brothers one might be valuable if you happen to have it in your basement)!
02 April 2007
- Skin Deep
- The Power of Myth
- Colour Me Amberdextrous
- And Finally The Miscellany
- Once More Unto The Well, Once More
- Mystery Meat
- Scatman Druthers, or Out Of The Cradle Endlessly P...
- O Commodore, My Commodore!
- Not For Your Eyes Only
- O My Darling Clement Times
- And-- And-- And--- You Put The Load Right On Me-e-...
- A Metaphysical Dilemma (updated)
- Slipping you some tongue
- Words Fail
- Admit It, You'd Hit It
- If it weren't for those meddling kids
- Quarrel In A Straw
- Who Gives A Friggatriskaidekaphobia....
- And The Voice Of This Calling
- Unstuck In Time
- You See, Words Are Like Bullets...
- Jaunting Belinda
- Misty Water-Colour Mammaries... or, The Sham...
- our normal impulses
- Smokin' Asses
- Going Commando
- Two In The...
- Coming Through Slaughter
- I'm Your Fan
- Please, Please, Please...
- Captioned Accordingly
- The Horror, The Horror...
- Ohhhh, Fudge....
- The Gift Of The Bad Guy
- Creaky Fryeday
- The Prank On File
- The Blog's Official Nominee For The Nobel Prize
- Warning: the following images may cause nausea and...
- All The World May Wonder
- ▼ April (39)
- ► 2006 (178)
- ► 2005 (380)
- ► 2004 (1435)