07 October 2004

The Dissemblance Of Things Past

      Pithy response to this article, in a "word": Duh.   Same, too, goes for the Prez--- aka Stuart Belittle-- and his "How the Hell do I justify those faces I made" retort, a shameless example of rhetorical distortion.  

      Before I get it: No, this Blog isn't enamoured of JFK's seecond-coming. But compared to the alternative, he's Benjamin Farkin' Franklin, which should say something about the slippery slope of intellectual and rhetorical standards.   Welcome to the Perish Hilton world. Cognitive subsistence is futile.

      And, much as I am reluctant to say it, for certainly it will be read & spun inappropriately, but, listening to The Prez yesterday, all I could think of was Hitler's great lesson, that the greater number of people will sooner believe a great lie than a small one.   Why is it that so many of my Murrycan friends can't see that W is the Omarosa of Yankee politics?

      If only John McCain had won the nomination in 2000. This blog can't help but suspect W has Mike Harrised the Republicans.

No comments:

Blog Archive