13 May 2003

A New Addition

In what may yet prove a foolhardy move, I've added a new function to this blog-- the capacity to comment on individual posts. Chances are this function won't see much use, but it's now there for anyone who wishes to use it. BTW, although the comment screen allows you to enter an email address connected to your name, you are by no means required to do so; thankfully there will remain at least some semblance of privacy. And yes, I reserve the right to edit, delete, or otherwise block anyone who abuses the comment function, though I'm confident I shouldn't have to do any such thing as this is a private site and it should really only be people I know reading it or ostensibly responding to it.

All in all, I'm surprised how easily the installation process went. I may get the hang of this yet. ;-) I'd like to say this the result of genius on my part, but it's surely the result of a serendipitous discovery. Serendipity, by the way, is best defined as looking for a needle in a haystack and finding the farmer's daughter. Cheers and best to all. --- J.

No comments:

Blog Archive