14 May 2003

Had to post this-- a text-only version of Where's Waldo that will no doubt amuse and delight. With thanks to DB.

Here's yet another link for Anne-- alas, possible answers for our eternal question. ;-) Maybe they should have to pass a quiz first. To my female readers: note that the quiz is called the "I'm Not Bitter Quiz," which should qualify a lot. Or so I hope. If not, I'm hiding under my desk hoping the blunt objects you're throwing don't end up concussing me. ;-) In repentance, I offer this for the ladies from Dave Barry, on How Guys Think. One pauses to wonder if there's any correspondence or connection between the woman named at the end of the article and a much-loved professor of English and current Associate Dean of Arts.... ;-) Couldn't be.

Found this for any of you surfers pereptually on the go. How sad do you have to be? Or how much sadder is it that it may really have been considered seriously? See here.

No comments:

Blog Archive