04 February 2005

Some Bits From Ananova

      Just a few short takes on some rampant silliness in the world, all courtesy the less-than-reliable Ananova:

  • Now if I were staging this, I'd be thinking Othello....  
  • Looking to redefine the term "shameless"? Well, here you go.  
  • Yes, I know, I know: "Leave it alone, Dr J, don't even go there...."  
  • Symbolism or prophecy? You decide.   (Texas:    No wonder they're so fond of Dubya.)
  • Just imagine the possibilities.... Itchy and Scratchy should be able to get a few good shots off, I think. Or perhaps he and Apu could exchange target-practice stories.
  • "It'll get a rise out of ya!"   This blog shudders to think what this might taste like.  
And then there's this story, which is either genius or madness or some combination thereto. Okay, altogether: ~~sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-....   Oh never mind....

No comments:

Blog Archive