10 June 2003

Well, I guess that does it: my bodily schedule will now seriously be screwed up for a bit. Despite trying to get to sleep last night sometime after 9pm, I managed to fall asleep sometime after -- get this-- 5 am this morning. The end result: I was up for about 48 hours straight, and the twelve hours sleep I just got feels like it has done nothing to restore me. Insomnia is a cruel thing, and I wonder if this torture was devised by God for the sole sake of the excellent Christopher Nolan movie. And, no-- he says, addressing anyone who might be tempted to search for some psychological explanation for Dr J's insomnia-- there is nothing particularly bothering me or anything like that. I've been an insomniac for about two dozen years now, which no doubt explains my regularly drained physical appearance. I wonder how much younger I would look if I knew the concept of 'beauty sleep.' LOL.

To recovery!

No comments:

Blog Archive