14 April 2003

Well, this should be an interesting experiment, as a technologically-limited academic experiments with the ever-hyped blogging. The buzz around blogging has been huge, and now I assume I'll see for myself what the buzz is about. Most of what will appear on this site will be musings and rantings about literature, with some odd bits likely on music, film, television, and the like. I'm sure this blog will prove of little interest to anyone but my small circle of friends, colleagues and the odd former student keeping tabs on the mental state of Doctor J, a moniker earned from too much time devoted to academia and endless nights impersonating Falstaff in familiar haunts. So, if you're here and reading this, I extend in advance my apologies, and offer the curses you're likely offering me in reverse: you came here, what did you expect? ;-) Hopefully, eventually, there will be enough decent stuff to make the long cyber-journey worth the while.

No comments:

Blog Archive