18 April 2003

Indeed, I am awash in books.... I've always had a lot of books, but it hadn't yet reached the stage where I could no longer move around in my room. I've now reached it. *sigh* One should never have to go through the process of cleaning out one's office. Yes, I finally did it, and carted the morass of books home, and they've now colonized my room. The trick now will be find places to put them, which will likely take the wisdom of Solomon or at least the patience of Job. Much of the current invasion force was recently inherited from a retiring professor who was kind enough to allow people to make away with any and all of the books in his office. Needless to say, I absconded with more than my share.... The especially lovely thing is that many of the books are first editions, many of which are out of print classics. Now if only I had more room.....

No comments:

Blog Archive