26 June 2007

Random Souse

Seems Zelda has tagged me with one of those silly memes.  Oy.  I'm supposed to state the rules, which are:

  • I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Okay, eight random facts, eh?  Hmmm.... Are there even eight facts about me?  Forkstix.   

  1. I hate-- loathe, despise, virulently detest-- writing about "me."  Experiences are fine, but ask me to write anything in description, categorization, figuration, etc., of myself, and I get downright surly.  And terse.
  2. I have probably had more nicknames, monikers and soubriquets than a broken bluesman.  So many, in fact, I don't remember all of them anymore.  I have contained multitudes.... 
  3. I am probably the only blogger in the world to have written about, or even mentioned, Flora Robson in the past month.  I am therefore either arcane or anachronistic.  Take your pick.
  4. In case you haven't noticed, I'm having a very difficult time completing this thing.  Seriously.  See point #1.
  5. I firmly believe all will be revealed to each of us-- the meaning of life and all that palaver-- exactly two seconds before we die.  I am convinced this is part of Dog's profoundly warped sense of cheek.  I'm not sure I believe much more than that anymore.
  6. I badly need a hair-cut.  Again.  Am getting that swarthy Celtic look.  Again.
  7. Have been rereading John Donne lately.  Infer from that what you will.
  8. I get bored very, very easily.  (Obviously.)  I wanted to end this meme five points ago.  *shrug*

Okay, now consider yourselves tagged.  I'm off to pick up beer.

2 comments:

Zelda said...

aw ... see? that wasn't so difficult, now was it? :)

Anonymous said...

oh dear, now we're all gonna seem self-obsessed... partly explains why I never read my own site, prefer to reserve the drivel for others! :)