06 August 2007

Kinda Sorta

Yes, yes, yes:  I have been delinquent in updating this blog, so my apologies to those of you who keep checking it so inexplicably dutifully.  Have been asea in issues and paperwork, and generally exhausted, but I have finally (and surely temporarily) alighted from the waves long enough to catch my breath.  And yes, as Zozo tweaked in one of her comments, there is a bit of a change for the Ole Doc, as he will be assuming a new position shortly at a local institution.  (As opposed to my last institution, the position for which I was constantly forced to assume zoologically constituted "presenting.")  But good news in my own regard has been so rare, that every little bit counts. 

So, there you have it.  Kinda sorta.  Discretion, better part, you know the drill.  But now you know.  Kinda sorta. ;-)

3 comments:

Zelda said...

Yay! I cannot wait to hear all about it! :)

Pious Labours said...

J, that sounds like good news. I would love to hear about it (email is fine, if you prefer).

Anonymous said...

congrats! :D